Program Management - Examples
- Recognized more than 60 times for individual awards, contractor of the quarter, team awards such as the Defensive Systems Team of the Quarter 2007, Center Wing Box Replacement Team, 2d Qtr, 330 TASG, 330th Aircraft Sustainment Wing’s Team of the Quarter and numerous emails recognizing CASE team accomplishments. “CASE has provided 100% on-time delivery of CDRLs with zero errors…”
- Commended for “thinking out of the box” on our CPARS. This creative thinking has significantly ameliorated risk issues and reduces cost.
- Develop cost estimates and perform cost/benefit analyses for various alternative acquisition strategies.
- Evaluate program funding plans and changes, provide comments and recommendations for program guidance, budgeting and execution, tracking obligations and expenditure.
- Conduct financial management, financial studies and research, and evaluate program funding plans and modifications. Provide comments and recommendations for program guidance, budgeting and execution.
- Establish off-site Program offices staffed with program manager, finance manager, HR specialist, and contracts manager for daily interaction with the customers, and management of the tasks and staffs.
- Create full complement of contract specific processes and procedures, training, orientation and reporting in consonance with ISO standards.
- Provide regular structured program reviews (both internal and external).